In order to deliver a product branding message in a consistent manner, all marketing communication tools must be integrated. Thus, working to complement each other and not in isolation should be in place. This programme is designed for working professionals who are seeking to advance to management positions in marketing communications and to those who would like to enhance their knowledge and have a well rounded approach to marketing.
The communication environment of today is becoming more and more diverse and is faced with unprecedented challenges, therefore being equipped with the latest trends, advanced theories and cases is necessary to better prepare for the upcoming changes in the marketing environment.
By the end of the Executive Bachelor’s in Integrated Marketing Communication programme, the students would be able to:
- Develop critical and analytical skills in creating innovative solutions applicable to every function in integrated marketing communications.
- Gain deeper knowledge in the various strategies in marketing communication, from traditional to contemporary.
- Design effective marketing communication campaigns that would promote brand awareness and would influence the consumer’s behavior.
- Establish a good conceptual background for solving day-to-day business problems and prepare for future challenges.
- Enhance technical business skills to help the organisation thrive in today’s global economy.
- MKT310 Marketing Image Branding and Recognition
This module will look at the techniques that marketers use to promote and market the consistent identity of their brands to consumers. It focuses on topics such as positive branding, brand identity, brand image, and branding marketing strategies.
- MKT320 Social Media Management
This module will look into the strategies and tools used by social media marketers to strategically promote value for companies’ brands.
- MKT330 Integrated Marketing Communication
This module will help a student to learn the necessary strategies to create an integrated marketing platform for a company.
- MKT340 Digital Marketing
This module develops a student’s insight into the digital marketing world. It covers topics such as digital marketing strategies and digital marketing analytics.
- MKT350 Consumer Behavior Outline
Consumer behaviour is the study of understanding why consumer act and respond in a certain manner and an awareness of the behaviour principles to developing effective marketing strategies.
- MKT360 Sales Management
This module will help students understand the process behind managing sales. It focuses on topics such as setting sales objectives, managing customers, and how to align sales goals with the costumers’ needs.
- MKT370 Marketing Research & Analysis
Marketing research encompasses multiple techniques from collecting direct consumer data to both qualitative and quantitative analysis of data. This module will help students better understand the techniques used by market researchers to analyze the markets.
- MKT380 Integrated Marketing Communication Capstone Project
This module will allow the student to demonstrate his/her knowledge of both theories and the understanding of practical applications in the business world. By completing the Capstone Project, students will demonstrate their abilities to apply the necessary theories in real-world applications.
WHAT WOULD YOU GET AT COMPLETION
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited EXECUTIVE BACHELOR’S CERTIFICATE IN INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
Up to 12 months
- Materials 34
- Assignments 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes